Our site adheres to WCAG standards.
Select Employees Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our physical branch location. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C.) There is no definitive test nor certification of conformance to Level A or Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing accessibility. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level A or Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone at 815-626-8181.
- Contact us via our web site at Select Employees Credit Union.
- Contact us via email: [email protected].
- Select Employees Credit Union strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page fully meets Level A and Level AA guidelines.
- Select Employees Credit Union has used WCAG guidelines for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such Select Employees Credit Union does not claim full site-wide conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. We cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.